Your shopping cart is empty!
long periods of strain one can end up feeling exhausted and drained. It’s
even an effort to do the washing up and totally impossible to find the
enthusiasm for a trip out to your favourite restaurant. In cases like this
you must see your doctor, but alongside any treatment given or move towards a
healthy lifestyle, Be Vitalised can help.
For extreme tiredness after
a long periods of strainFor that Monday morning
feeling, and needing endless cups of coffee to get going.
When there is a lot going on
and much is expected of you, this blend can be supportive, however it is not
a substitute for sleep.E.g., moving house, a wedding, caring for someone new
mums, young mums with toddlers, mums who have to work as well, people with
demanding jobs, nurses and teachers, traveling – the list is endless.
Take alongside other blends to give a boost, might be helpful in the
morning to get the day going, or in the early evening when you’ve had a busy
day and you might have to go out.For the morning after the
night before, in other words, helpful for a hangover!
For tiredness due to an
unhealthy lifestyle, but it is not a substitute for a change in lifestyle.
However, Flower Essences promote self awareness, so this blend may help you
see the error of your ways and encourage you to change your habits.
Take as general boost, at the beginning or end of winter, or if just feeling sluggish or two degrees under.
Take as a three week course and then review, or take as a single dose in water when required.
Avoid doses at bedtime as it might keep you awake, try Be Restful to help you settle.
When traveling, Be Vitalised will keep you going through difficult flight times and gives you more vitality to enjoy your holiday once you arrive.
If you feel ‘something is coming on’ and there is tiredness, take doses every fifteen minutes for several hours as it might help to ward it off. If unwell, take alongside any treatment given e.g. Homeopathics or Echinacea etc, or by itself if you are sweating out something.
30 ml bottle.
* Olive for extreme tiredness after long period of strain, washed out, no reserves left
* Oak for those who overwork, will shoulder the burdens of others, ignores impulse to rest
* Elm temporary exhaustion due to a constant effort to perform at highest level, overwhelmed by too much work
* Oak for plodders who overwork and hide their growing tiredness
* Tansy for a lack of motivation, propels one forward with energy
* Wild Rose for those who are tired and bored because they have no interest in life
* Clematis for those who daydream, lack vitality and tend to sleep a lot
* Copper Beech for grounding and strengthens connection to the earth
* Morning Glory for when one needs stimulants to wake up and stay alert
* Nasturtium for those who drift into thought and detach from feelings
* Hornbeam for metal tiredness, disinclined to do anything, needs stimulants, heady