Your shopping cart is empty!
Use if feeling uptight, over wrought, are impatient, feel restless, anxious, can’t relax, tense, strained, can’t sleep, if you toss and turn, worry, have a tense body, over-work, want to be a perfectionist etc. Many people find living like this gives them quite a ‘high’ but they may burn themselves out. Often getting ill is the only way they can stop, and then they can find it hard to shake off, as their reserves are low.
Be Relaxed is helpful when people are living with a lot of daily fear based on the various uncertainties of life, anxiety attacks and worries, which cause a lot of tension.
Be Relaxed is designed to combat tension it can be a good choice for women dealing with female problems. Be Vitalised may also be a great help to with this, try a dose in the mornings.
If someone is taking Be Relaxed for tension, but are also doing a lot of mental work, doses of Be Focused can be taken as required. If particularly tired, Be Vitalised can prove a quick pick me up.
Use as a course, finish the bottle, then review. Can be used as a single dose to calm tension.
Always add 12 drops to the bath. Also add 12 drops into body lotions, or massage oils to release tension in the system..
30 ml bottle.
* Impatiens Used for frustration, impatience and for flaring up quickly, calms tension and brings patience
* Mullien Clears the mind, balances the energy systems of the body and keep internal batteries charged and stamina levels high
* Dandelion For the compulsive doers who live with great drive and intensity, helps you to go with the flow
* Mimulus for everyday worries and anxieties, job insecurity, not enough money etc – brings security so it’s easy to cope with everyday life
* Oak for those who over-work and ignore the natural impulse to rest
* Elm for being overwhelmed by the responsibilities of modern day life and feeling undervalued and inadequate
* Hornbeam for that Monday morning feeling, mental tiredness, information overload and a one sided sedentary lifestyle
* Bluebell for when the pressures of a full on lifestyle pulls you down
* Aspen is for the uncertainties of life, when things get out of proportion and are difficult to discuss, but cause great anxieties
* Vervain is useful when people lead a fast lifestyle and cannot unwind, live on nerves and may suffer burnout